Minor Update =p

Haven't been updating for quite a while since the last post...(obviously)...so, this is a minor update the fill the long gap to another long post. =)

So, what happened lately was the Sunway Open Badminton Tournament held in SyUC. So, I decided to join since earlier this year and so i did, and then i lost. It was fun though, partnering with Wei Keat, my Uni/College friend and playing singles too. Met Erwin (Indonesian guy who's in Sunway MAPCU team last year with me) in the first round of singles. It was a very close match between the both of us and we played until the rubber set and ended up in a deuce. One thing i must mention though, is the poor quality of the shuttle...which contributed to alot of out(s) in the game. =( That's all about Sunway Open.

Anyway, for those who haven't know, I'm getting a NEW car!!! White Myvi, 1.3L, Standard. Yeay! =D Thanks to my dad and mum! =)

No comments: