Happy Birthday to my sister Chu Qin!!!

Oh boy! I'm late i'm late i'm late!!! Sorry!!!
I actually wanted to post this up yesterday night to beat Jie in wishing you happy birthday. Rawr! Unfortunately my assignments and project got me so preoccupied that I didn't get to post this. =/

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my dear sister Chu Qin! =D
Haha. We are evil! Gimme High-5, Jie!

Sorry I didn't get you any present. But I can fetch you to places when you're back in a week's time though. Haha. Maybe you can have some of the yoghurt, jelly and chocolates in the fridge too. XD

Anyway, have a great birthday over there and treat yourself something nice!
Here are some pictures to make this post a...um...6000+ words post. Haha.

I am always the "special" one. XD


"L"

This is what my sister is going to do to me when she comes back. Haha.

Long long time ago. I think? (Imitating Chu Jie's fav pose. Haha.)

2 comments:

Chu Jie said...

I like the 3rd photo. but couldn't recall what occasion was it tat we took that photo.. i can't even recognise the clothes that i'm wearing...

4th photo.. u guys are lame..
5th photo: u're soo dead
6th photo: lol jz wondering, did i got irritated upon this? or was i the one that took this photo? eh~~ the dress is for her which prom already?? IMU prom? omg that seemed like ages ago~

ahh~~ good memories man..

AJ said...

Lol!

Please remind me to NOT pose silly when you are holding a camera. Eek!

>.<

*hugs*

Happy Birthday to Chu Qin! :D