Updates

Hello people, it's been 11 days since my last update and no, I am not going to apologize for it. Hahaha.
'Cause for the last few days it has been very busy... Here's a list of things that I have to do:

1. Compile and finalize Industrial Training
2. TRC2500 test
3. TRC2400 test
4. WARMAN Competition
5. Start on TRC2201 Assignment 1
6. TRC2100 Assignment...
7. Tidy up WARMAN Competition aftermath

And other small things like attending the Music Festival and spending some time with my girlfriend. Haha.

Anyway, there's nothing much to update about because I am just so lazy to upload pictures of the WARMAN competition. I'll just leave it to other people to post it up. Haha.

By the way, our WARMAN competition was not too bad... Better than what we've expected. Our first run succeeded in 4.8 seconds and it was a very HUGE relief to us. However, the second run was a failure. -_-" Our beloved motor decided to amputate its own terminal right before the start of the run. Since we've only been given 2 minutes to set up our vehicle, we cannot possibly replace the motor in time. Therefore, I used Blue tack to stick a piece of wire at the briken terminal hoping it will conduct. Well, it didn't. Sigh...

Nevertheless, we still manage to get some pretty decent marks. Fortunately. Thus ends the terror of the WARMAN competition... *applause*

Big thanks to Yan Foon, Dun Hong and Kit Yee, my groupmates for relentlessly contributing to the project in many many ways. Especially in monetary form. Hahaha. I haven't paid a single cent in materials cost! Yeay? Haha.

OK, now to go tidy up my stuff... Bye people!

1 comment:

AJ said...

I loooove today's outing!! :D