My camera is not waste of money

^ Attempted to go to the Moomba Festival... But failed due to the hailstorm. This is Flinders Street station taken after the hail... Looong after

^ My new table lamp bought from Ikea. Jie must be so proud that she made me buy a yellow coloured lamp.

^ My room's layout again. This time with the lamp inside. I need a desk organizer... or maybe more drawers.

^ Light shining in from between the curtains in the afternoon. I hate afternoon sun (for now).

^ A spot of light manage to invade my room! And it shone on my cupboard. So I thought I'd take a picture of the light against the perfume that my dear gave me. =)

^ Cow! Against laptop background. Was thinking of taking a nice picture with the cow thing that dear gave me. But couldn't find a nice back drop. SO, this will do for now. =)

1 comment:

AJ said...

EE! :D :D

Love the pic of the cow up close! :) :)

I like ur room now! It looks niiiice! :D :D