NZ Day 8-9

Yeay! Finally, I'm wrapping up the pictures from New Zealand! =D
^On the way to Franz Josef.

^Snow-capped mountains, grasslands and cows... Almost classic NZ pic? Too bad no telephoto lens.

^Hm... Can't remember

^At Fan Tail Falls. A rock with a heart shaped pattern.
^After my camera dropped into the sand and almost can't open it's lens cover. Damn sand.

^Look! Natural vignetting! No photoshop!

^At Franz Josef glacier (or Fox, I'm not sure).

^Glaaaaacier

^MEOOOWWWWWWWW! lol!

^Another view far far away from the glacier

^At Lake Ianthe... there are seriously ALOT of sandflies underneath this dock thingy

^Back in Christchurch for last day in NZ...kinda liketh the arrows.

That's all for the selected pictures from NZ!
Kinda wished that I took all the pictures (or most of them) with RAW...
But all in all, it was a very memorable and fun trip with my family... And there were some funny moments... like the one below:

*snnoorrghh*
*LOL*

No comments: