Graduation Night & My missing "C" button!

Hey hey, so the graduation night is on my birthday. Haha. A really big thank you for all of you that wished me and also made the graduation night so memorable for me. =p Thank you, thank you. Really appreciate it. Hehe.

Everything went well through out the night...The video i made still rather well received by the audience...especially the super-imposing picture of Mr. Mustafa. Haha. I was suprised to receive the Achievement Award...don't know how i got it ><" Must be lucky. Hehe. Oh well, in the end my friends got me a cake and the whole hall sang birthday song for me. Hehe. Really thanks to my friends who planned it, even though it's last minute. Thank you Lip Boon, Shu Yi, Ivan and those who are involved in it =D

Oh well, too bad i ended up having a mild diarrhoea at the end of the event. Haha. Don't know why but it's definitely not enjoyable ><" Didn't get to say good bye to most of my friends and especially June who's absoulutely beautiful last night =) What to do, you can't have everything. =p

//

Moving on to a less happy event, my handphone's "C" button, aka "Cancel button" is MISSING!!! omgomgomgomgomg... How now brown cow??? (Mooo......><") Moments before i left my house to go to the graduation night i realised that my "C" button has dropped off! And the worst part is, it dropped on the graden!!! How am i going to find it with all those grass there??? (T_T) I tried to look for it this morning but couldn't find any traces of it... I think the ants must have taken it to their nest as a dining table...or surgery table... My poor "C" button...

Sigh...

Now my phone has a small cavity left behind where the "C" button was supposed to be... Reminds me of losing a tooth...Just that plastic buttons don't grow back. =/

Oh well...i shall resort to pressing it with something else and typing "error-free messages" so i wouldn't need the cancel button...

1 comment:

AJ said...

hey hey!!

Congrats with your Achievement Award!! :) *beams*

*hugs*

;)

p/s: You looked great that day. :D