Passed undang!!! Yeay!!!

Yeay!!! Just came back from my undang test in Jalan Ipoh! Haha. I only sat for a 24 minute and 18 seconds test but waited for more than 3 hours at the "e-services" centre due to too many candidates.

At first, I went to the driving school in Damansara Utama and waited there for the driver to fetch us there. After about 1 hour of waiting (due to the driver having a terrible stomach ache), we departed from the driving school in a van of about 9-10 people to the exam place in Jalan Ipoh. After about 30 minutes or so, we arrived there and started waiting for our turn to do the test.

The environment there is OK, nothing much. Basically just a few rows of chair for people to sit and wait and a room to do the test. Photos are taken right beside the counter using a cheap looking camera (I suspect it's not even 1 megapixel). Haha. Anyway, we sat there, chit-chatting, revising, and also looking at people getting their photo taken and people getting their results printed. Nothing much. =p

At last! at about um...um...er... wad time ah? Forgotten. Haha. I went in and sat for the test using an ancient computer! My gosh! It's still running on Intel Celeron! The old type! Aiyoyo... It was really slow while loading the test. Oh well, watodo, all the money is used up for a national funded space tourist liao mah. Haha. So, the test was easy-peasy, nothing unexpected and it was very similar to what i did in the book that i bought.

And my score........ *drum rolls....* 47/50!!!!! Hahahahahahahhaha!
No need to clap, no need to clap. Lol.
Quite OK lerr, considering that about 80% of the people in the van failed, and my score being the highest among those who came in the same van. =p *kembang*

Well, conclusion is, I passed undang and the next step towards my P license is bengkel, which i can not take until my birthday... *deflates...* pffft! What a stupid rule! >=(

That's all for now! Stay tuned for more updates on my journey of getting a driving license! =D

No comments: