Happy CNY & Happy Belated Bday to Junnie! =D

Hey hey! I'm back from chinese new year celebrations in my father's hometown in JB! =D

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
Wishing everyone a healthy, wealthy and happy new year!

Hehe. So, chinese new year's celebration had been a eating marathon for me, starting from new year's eve until today... Suprisingly, i did not gain much weight! Haha! More food more food!!! =D Anyway, i'm not gonna be wordy about CNY stuff 'cause i'm simply a lazy bum bum and my sister had already done much of the reporting in her blog. Haha.

Moving on, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my dear Junnie!!! =D
I know, i know, it's yesterday, but i only managed to get hold of the internet now since my second sister was hogging it the whole yesterday. =p Anyway, hope you had a good dinner and a happy birthday and i'm sorry that i couldn't celebrate it with you lerr... =/

Best wishes, good luck and see you in university! (which will start in one week's time!)

P.S. More posts to come in near future. Waiting for pictures to upload. =D

No comments: