Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yeap! It's my daddy's birthday! Happy birthday!!!
Tried to bake a nice banana coffee cake for my dad's birthday. But turns out to be quite a failure. The tin that i used is too high, making the cake really really thick. So, the outer layer got cooked pretty easily but the insides are still very raw when i poked it. Sigh. -_-"

My mum bought a new handphone for my dad. Nokia 3120 Classic. Quite a nice phone. But I still prefer Sony Ericsson. Yeah! Haha. Here are some pictures of my dad switching the phone on for the first time. =D and of course...the failed cake. T_T

Dont laugh. =_="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

eh, why la hodoh sangat?

AJ said...

Omy...i had no idea that it would look like that!
xD

No offence.

But it tasted really good albeit a lil dry. Then again, i din microwave oven-ise it like u told me to. lol.

I had expected the cut in the middle to be...a thin fine line...and not...well, nvm. I'm having some pretty nasty image in my mind.LOL.

Anyway, at least ur dad was happy? xD Happy Birthday Uncle! :D