YES!

Yeay yeay yeay! It's been more than 24 hours since the end of my Semester 1 exams but I'm only updating my blog now. Why? Coz I just formatted my house's computer! Wheeee~~!

It's my first time formatting my computer and thanks to the wonderful world of internet, I managed to pull through after reading online instructions on how to reformat a computer again and again and again. Finally, at around yesterday evening, I successfully installed Windows XP on my computer and started updating and downloading softwares. Now 80% of my untility softwares are freewares. Haha. I'm stingy =D.

Now the computer's running smoothly and I'm looking for ways to make it snappier and more responsive. Wish me luck! =D

Oh btw, Happy Birthday Ms. Esther! XD
P.S. Your Bluetooth name still the same? Haha.

No comments: