Eh-weih, Aih Wilh Beeh

Yesh, Don't bother calling me, 'cause receiving calls while roaming can be ooh-em-gee expensive.
If anyone wish to speak to me while I'm away, prepare to pay my roaming bills when I'm away. Haha.

SMS-es should be fine though...but there's not guarantee that I'll reply them. If I don't, you know what happen lah. Lol.

Meanwhile, Me went for curry-mee at Sungai Buloh and Bolt at Cineleisure with my dear today! Had a noisy couple seating beside me during the movie. Rawr... These people shouldn't even go to movies in the 1st place. >=(... The movie is not that great. It won't be memorable for sure. Another phailed Disney movie after a list of many. In a nut shell, it was an enjoyable day albeit the tight schedule. Sorry for the hurried outing!! =/

Had to reach home before 4pm to play badminton with my family... 7 games of doubles! Me partnered my mum V.S. my dad and sister. Very interesting game, me and my mum won 4-3! Whee! Haha.

Anyways, Aih Wilh Beeh Backh!

2 comments:

AJ said...

But i thought Bolt was quite sweet!! :P

Every outing with you is always memorable and i must say i loved every second of it! :)

Can't wait to have you back!

:)

Chu iAN said...

that's becoz u hav hugo mah =)

hehe. i'll be back very soon! =D