Long-er Weekend

Don't worry peeps, I have not been yogabanned for the previous post. Haha. I'm just "sloth-ified", a.k.a lazy. ><" And for that, here's a random picture i took to make it up for my absence.

omg, teh structure ees smokkin!

Kept falling asleep at work recently due to the cold office air conditioning and the repetitive work as a catalyst. Makes me want to flop on the floor and snooze away through the lazy afternoon. But I can't. =_=" Got my dad's reputation and mine to protect. Haha.

Anyway, I'm home after playing badminton at Cheras and lunch at Hulu Langat. In case you don't know where are these places, I don't either. Haha. I "tumpang-ed" one of my colleagues car. Speaking of which, you guys must be curious why I went with them to play badminton right? Jeng jeng jeng! I was in the HLYM badminton team in the friendly match against the motocycle dealers today. 6 men's doubles and 1 mixed doubles. I played the 6th men's doubles. Haha.

The venue was at Pekan Batu 11, Cheras. Yes, I don't know where either. If you are curious to find out, you can google search it. The court was not too bad. 7 courts in 1 hall, rubber mat surface, pendaflour lightings on either side of the court and...um...rather old net. Definitely better than the one we played at Sungai Buloh. Anyway, we lost to the dealers 3-4. The mixed doubles was the decider match and unfortunately the dealer's team had a good player playing mixed doubles. So, too bad. =p

After badminton, we got lost on the way to the restaurant for lunch. Lost in the wonderful lands of Cheras, Hulu Langat and Highways. Haha. We were supposed to follow another person's car but we overtook them at the toll. In the end, we only reached the place 1 hour and a dozen of phone calls later. The restaurant just had to be located in a ulu kampung-ish place in some deserted ochard. =_=" Suprisingly, the restaurant was quite big and had quite good food too! Not to mention, they also have the largest "Soft-shell tortoise" (水鱼) that I've ever seen! Easily 60-70cm from head to toe. No pictures though. =p

Anyways, the whole friendly match thingy was quite fun. Most of the dealers and colleagues know my dad and were very friendly. Thanks alot to Steve and Seow for fetching me, and the whole HLYM and Yamaha dealer's team for the game. d--(^^^,)z

P.S. My dear's at Penang now. Hope she tapau food for me! =D

No comments: