Overdue update

Hello people! Sorry for such an overdue post. Been um...busy lately? Haha.

Anyway, if you haven't already know, I've finally completed my 3 months training/internship at Hong Leong Yamaha Motor! Yeay!! No more waking up at 7.10, 7.20 and 8.15am! (Yes, i set 3 alarms. 1st one to wake me up and let me sleep again, 2nd one to really wake me up, and 3rd one to wake me up after a short nap after breakfast. I know I am a pig.)

So, after the 3 months of internship, I finally realized that studying is so much better and more relaxing than working. Really. Never never think that working life is nicer than studying. 'Cause when you are studying, you won't get any pressure from other people other than yourself and your parents, whom have been with you since the day you were born. In work, you get datelines, bosses looking over your shoulder once in a while, glances from colleagues to prevent you from falling asleep, and basically everyone's eyes to see you and keep you from slacking. Honestly speaking, I am very prone to "fishing" when I am bored or doing monotonous stuffs. XD

All in all, the whole internship thing was nevertheless an enjoyable, educational and definitely an eye-opener to the life of the working adults. During the course of the training, aside from the academic experiences, I've come into contact with many people whom lifes' experiences have thought me a little or two about life. Ranging from factory workers to white collar executives, the stories they tell and the experiences they share are very different. But most of them will still give you roughly the same story about how working from 9-5 is not the way to get rich. XD

Besides all those, talking and chit-chatting with colleagues are also quite fun. Especially when you found out their interests and get to know one thing or two about it to build a healthy conversation. Then only you will be able to build a better foundation of relationship between each other. If you don't know a single inkling about what the other person is talking about...then all you can respond is "um...yeah..", "oh, really?" and all those phrases that essentially mean nothing. Haha. So, fortunately, a few colleagues in the office shared my interests such as handphones, technology stuffs, etc. which is really great for a conversation. =D

Ok, I think it's about time for some pictures.

Engineering Dept: L-R: Chin, Seow, Me, Azrul, Nizam, VK, VK's TA, Liew, Kamal, Lee CF, Yow, CA.

Here's me and my immediate supervisor

Again, L-R: Chin, Yow, Seow, Me, Azrul, VK, Nizam, VK's TA, Liew, Kamal, CA, Chow.

Me and Yow.

Me and Mr. Chow

Anyway, I would like to thank all my colleagues (ex-colleagues now) in HLYM....for the whole working experience, lunch out, and kind words and advices. All the best for the future and may the force be with you... XD

P.S. Will update soon.

No comments: