Mr. President

It was shocking, abrupt, and deeply saddening...

Today we all had lost a great friend, a great leader, a great man...
He is a man with a character no one can change; a man with silly acts but held his responsibility high; a man who brought smiles, laughter and good memories to anyone that he's come together with...
*****
Here, I would like to say good bye to you, my friend... Our friendship only started about 2 years ago, yet it felt as if I've lost a friend that I've known for my entire life. Why? That's because you are you. You make everyone felt important, you make everyone your friend even if you knew them for 1 minute. That's not something that everyone can do...
I still remember how you entertain us with your acts and jokes, often laughing at yourself. With you, there's only happy and funny moments...
Perhaps, not one word can fully define you, as you define yourself with your own ways...
We wished and prayed for your recovery... But it wasn't enough...

To my dear friend, Choo Jian Yi - Mr. President... I thank you so much for all that you've done for us, and all the wonderful memories that will be with us forever. Remember, our friendship does not end here, for you lived on in everyone's memory. Rest In Peace.

No comments: