Milestone

Honestly, I feel like my life has sunk to a new low.

I keep telling myself that things can't be any worse every time, and time after time I find that I lied to myself. The values and principles I hold on to reels around and bite me in the wound that's barely healing. I am hurt and badly wounded and I'm not afraid to say it.

But. I will stay strong, I will not give up on myself, I will not give up on you and I will not give up on everyone. 

Because I know, my values will prevail and the sun will rise after a long twilight.

Let this be a milestone of my life. One that I will remember for the rest of my life, of how we overcome the adversities and soar out of the valley, together.

I will not give up.

EDIT: Actually... Maybe it's time for me to stop throwing myself out into the flames.

No comments: