1st Post- [Reason]

I remember i have once said that blogging is such a waste of time.
.
A rather biased comment made by me a few years back because my sister--Chu Jie is hogging over the computer to blog about what seemed to me as unimportant ramblings and unnecessary emo-ing.
.
However, as time pass, humans are bound to change and it is obvious that i have too. It seemed to me that there is so many things to write down about, so many happenings that should not be unfairly forgotten by the poor minds of human (Abit dramatic here...). Some bloggers may blog to showcase their products, to attract people of a certain interest or to just have a plain online web-log. But to sum up almost all the blogger's reason to blog is-- They want to be heard.
.
The feeling of being heard and being given attention is a rather good feeling to many. It made them felt important and respected of their views. This is almost a nature of all humans i think. Well, some may argue with me that it is not. But i can say that IF you look down deep into your heart or mind (whichever you believe does the reasoning), you will find the ultimate reason that you blog, is to be heard.
.
My sister Chu Qin started a blog a few months back where initially, she constantly checked her blog to see if anyone has replied to her post. Well, i suggested a term "blogaddict" to best describe her case (no offense! =p). "Blogaddict", in my opinion, can be defined as a person who have the uncontrollable urge to blog about something even though it may be minuscle or unimportant, and constantly check if anyone replied to her posts or commented on her page.
.
I shall admit that i have a high probability of turning into a blogaddict since i already am starting to "amplify" such tiny things like why people blog...But what to do? I hope i'll get over the initial hype of blogging and start to learn how to make a nice template for my blog and my sister's blog too.
.
P.S. Just cooked my lunch! Gonna go eat now! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is bad to laugh at someone's face, esp when you're actually my brother. but do let me have a moment of triumph, i need to saviour this memory to last me for another few months before i come back.

so ready? 5,4,3,2,1....

AHA! RIGHT IN YOUR FACE MAN!!!!

LOL! ok, that's quite enough. I'm satisfied..

AJ said...

BOoYah!! ;)

First post and looking good! :) Update more le!! xD e.g. There was Sharity, Assessments to blog about...lol!!

Just so you know, i'm looking forward to reading more from you for a change! hehe...*hugs*

:*

Anonymous said...

yea. in your face.

nice entries so far tho. well done!