Congratulations!

It's been a while since i posted an entry for my blog. It seems that i cannot find anything interesting or worthy to post about because everyday seems to be so ordinary. Therefore, something would be highly "honourable" or "significant" to be mentioned in my blog (wakakaka...).

Firstly, congratulations to my sister Chu Jie for winning 2007 Melbourne University Annual Badminton Championship, Group C - Women's Singles category and Runners Up for Group C - Women's Doubles category!!! (Clap clap clap clap!) haha.

Please note that there are different groups to compete in, similar to golfer's handicap. Ranging from Group A to Group D, my sister took part in Group C! My my my... why the lack of confidence? Haha.

Nevertheless, we are all very proud of the achievement that has brought "glory" to our family names. Haha! *Beams at Chu Jie* Not to mention that i use to be beaten by my sister in badminton a long long long long (very long) ago. Haha! Situations changed quite a while ago when i started to grow and went for trainings. Then i can consistently win my sister ever since (though once in a while my sister won by sheer luck and me "letting water"-ing) haha.

Well, that's all about my sister's glorious victory in Melbourne! For more information, please log on to http://chujiephua.blogspot.com to check out some pictures of her trophy, which looked alot like a mouse. Haha! Chaos for nows!

P.S. Jie, I can't wait to play badminton with you again! Wakakkaa! Have a nice ice-cream and movie! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my my my... by posting a comment so quickly (which, i'm sure u're checking it quite often too to see if anyone commented XD) i'm sure that u can see how often i actually check your blog..

o boi.. i'm practically honoured... who knows? things might turned out differently if i joined the training that time... wakakakkaa... can't wait to play with u guys again too!! ppl here seemed to gave me a wrong perception on my own badminton skills level. I couldn't decide if they made me feel that i'm better or worse, so i'm definitely looking forward to play with u guys (ie u and daddy) again!! but first, get me a NEW racquet!!!