It is tomorrow...

I guess many of you were wondering what is all the fuss about 22nd of July.
Well, the truth is...Sony Ericsson is announcing new phones tomorrow!!! Wheeeee~~~!!! And one of it is a Walkman phone with 5.0 Megapixels AutoFocus camera!!! How good is that?? The last time they have a AutoFocus camera in a Walkman phone was during the K750/W800 times! Zzz...

Why am I so excited? 'Cause my parents and sister gave me a budget to buy a new phone! I shall not disclose the amount here. Hehehehhee...

Anyway, if you haven't already know, I'm a Sony Ericsson fan and I regularly check some Sony Ericsson sites for rumours and news. (There's a link at the side of my blog -- Unofficial Sony Ericsson Blog. Duh.)

Ok, here's a picture of the....W902!!!

Anyway, check out Mobile Review for a preview of the W902...which I'm planning to get...
Hehhehehehehhehe...

Hope the price is not too high!

No comments: