July 24, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...

THE ULTIMATE - DONE IN 1 HOUR - COME WITH FREE BATTERIES - WITH SHORT AND NOT EFFICIENT LEGS AND TWO MEASLY "EYES" - BUT OH-SO INTERESTING CRAZILY FOLLOWING EMITTED PHOTONS AUTONOMOUS ROBOT-ISH THING!!

a.k.a

Light following robot.

Yeap! There's a simple but very interesting robot for you! Done in my electrical systems Lab class today. And guess what? I'm the first to finish in my class! In time! Yeay! Good job Ian! (<-- Learned from Yean.) Haha.

Quite satisfying after finishing the robot. So I added some "artwork"...which sucked...big time.
Here's some pics:

==================d-(^^^,)z=======================

ANYWAY.......START DROOLING BOYS AND GIRLS!!!
'Cause there's....................................

DURIAN!!!!!!

(I think Jie & Qin is definitely drooling now! XD)

YES! Today my aunt brought back some durians which she picked up from my uncle's house on the way back. And tadahhh!!! 1 D24, 1 D2, and a tupperware full of D24s (I think!)


Z0MG!+ZzDUR!@N!!!

I LOVE Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian Durian!!!! Haha.

I opened the D2 first, but wasn't hoping much 'cause I noticed the "wormhole" at the bottom and already expected some disgusting chemical process happening inside. However, it only affected one side. So, the other side is not too bad. =p

Then...I opened the D24. chop-chop. WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!!!
So now I'm going to use 1000 words to describe the durian.

Haha. Anyway, turns out there's only 2 of them. My aunt took one immediately when she saw it. But sort of put it back in when she found out there's only 2. =/ Xian's coming over tomorrow night to have some durians AND I'm gonna force her to take the papayas which she left in my aunt's car for 2 days. Rawr! Haha.

That's all for now folks! Hope you're not drooling all over your keyboard now. Haha.

To Qin & Jie: aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................... wait till you guys come back ba! XP

1 comment:

Chu Jie said...

DURIAN~~~ DURIAN!!!


ok, i'm jz exaggerating my desire for durian for your personal satifaction.. XD

when u come over here i bring u to freddo's, a gelato shop, they got durian flavour (shockingly, i dunno why) and it taste as good as D24 over there.. IF ONLY the texture resembles the REAL DURIANN!! DURRIANN~~