Rawr!!!

As some of you might have already know that I am planning to get a new handphone as my current one is faulty and old...and my sister promised me one if i get a scholarship for my studies (which I did). Haha.

But the only problem is, Sony Ericsson is SO freaking slow in getting the phones I wanted into Malaysia! Rawr!!! Now I'm considering both C905 and W902... hmmm... Help?

Here are some Pros and Cons of both phones...

C905 Pros: Wi-Fi, aGPS, 8.1MP camera, Xenon flash, 2.4" screen, interesting sliding camera lens protector, AP set available now
C905 Cons: No front facing camera, relatively thick, slider phone form factor...

===================================================
W902 Pros: Walkman phone!, cool design, scratch resistant screen, have front facing camera, relatively slim, 5.1MP camera with autofocus (great addition in Walkman phones), comes with a great pair of headphones.
W902 Cons: Relatively smaller screen (2.2"), No Wi-Fi, No aGPS, not available yet (even AP set), no Xenon flash...

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. =D

1 comment:

AJ said...

How about, you get one of it and i get the other??? Then when one of us is bored with the phone, we can exchange!!! Hehehe!!!!!! xDD