Wall-E Revisited

Yesterday afternoon I stumbled upon an Instructable that modifies Wall-E's interactive toy to become er...more interactive. Haha.
So I decided, why not make my own Wall-E out of LEGO?

Tadahh!

1,2- Wall-E "dancing" 3- Needing attention?


1- Suicidal Wall-E? 2,3- Wall-Emo


1- Sad look (The only expression Wall-E excels in) 2,3- Garbage time!


1- Scared? 2- Low batt. Need to charge 3- Jeng jeng jeng!


1-Poser... 2- Busted look 3- Where's the squished cockroach?


And finally, this is what they don't show in the movie...
Wall-Emofied


Haha. Need more pics? I lazy to take la. -_-"
Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed showing off! =p

1 comment:

Chu Jie said...

u kno i spent around 5minutes gapping at how real it looks and the rest laughing out loud?

eek~ take better photos of it! too many things at belakang already, makes the photos look very messy.. u even got dad to hold the white paper behind lol!

eh put large photo size lar. eye pain tau?