Back to basics

Hey people, you should have probably noticed that I have changed my blog layout again.
Why, you ask. Is because I got bored of the old one. And it kinda annoys me that the header picture is of such low quality, and allows very limited customization.
So, I've decided to switch back to the most basic one from blogger and shall change my header only from now onwards.
Please provide me with feedback on how my blog looks on your screen. As I've set the width of the blog to 1020px... Which hopefully everyone can view it nice and easy without having to scroll left and right.

That's all for now! Cheerios and have a nice Wednesday!

P.S. Any pros can teach me how to put a margin between the post's words and the border? Thanks

6 comments:

choco said...

under your header put this html tag in: < hr / >

choco said...

just above < div id='content-wrapper'>

it should span through the entire header picture.

Chu iAN said...

eh?? wing yann? i dun really understand leh. teach me teach meeeee

choco said...

haha. you know where you can modify your html code there. just look for the < div id = 'content wrapper'> that line, and then put the tag --> < hr /> there. save and then the horizontal line should span under you entire header picture :P

Chu iAN said...

oh, i dun wan a line between my header n posts. im talkin abt the words in the posts... it's too near to the border of the post..

choco said...

the border of the post as in which part? you mean the box where the words are? i think you can adjust it somewhere.