Great Ocean Road!

^ Jie's pose ><"

^ Self explanatory 12 Apostles picture

^ And me...

^ L-R: Khor, Matthew, Jie, Mimi, Keat Ying, Joyee

^ Some rock

^ The dawn of discovery of a new function on my camera...


^ This is a picture that must be taken. Hm...

^ At Otway treetop walk... Some canopy walk place. Because it was after the rain, there are TONNES of mushrooms! So very cute. =D

^ The mushroom is still wet! <3

^ Some fungus that looked different. =) I love the green moss...

^ Huge tree. Not the biggest I've seen, but huge nonetheless. =p

^ A fungi community on a log. There's one loner mushroom at the bottom =(

^ How often can you find furry mushrooms??

^ This is the highlight in the Otway park. It's a tower on a raised platform. Quite an intimidating sight from the top...

^ Looking down from the top! The picture doesn't do the view justice. =p

^ Group picture! Thanks to the Indian guy. XD

^ Mini fern on the side of the tree... I like how the light shines from the top. =D

^ More furry ferns/moss!

^ I got left behind for taking this picture. -_-" But it's worth it. Mushroomsssss

^ I wonder if all these mushrooms are edible. Yumm

^ One of my favourite mushroom pictures of the trip... Small cluster of colourful fungus with water droplets on top is love
(Makes you wanna go *poke poke* Hahha)

^ One of the tallest tree there (So i think)

^ Odd looking fungus... Quite wet. =p

^ Another cute mushy mushroom! Note the abalone mushroom at the back! Another happy family of mushies

^ The new found function served me well. I like the imbalance, and out-of-focusness of this picture. XD


^ Pictures that mummy would love to take if she was there! Muuummmmmyyyyyy I hope you read this!! =D

^ The partially blown off seeds adds to the effect of the photo.

^ On the way back... Random shot that turned out better than I've expected! =D

^ On the way back too. This is the kind of scenery that we see all the way there and back. Of course, the ambience isn't that dramatic. This is evening time already.

^ A finishing panoramic view of the Twelve Apostles. This is the only photoshopped one (To stich the photo together)


Note: My blog is slowly becoming a photo-blog. Anyone can give me some links for nice layouts for photo-blogs? Preferably those that shows one picture, one caption. Like how it's done now. Oh, I want a 2 column layout too. =D

1 comment:

Kar Hing said...

Nice pictures of the fungi community! It would have been nice if I got to see them too! haha cos I'm studying Fungi in Microbiology hahaha..