Independence Day

Happy(?) Merdeka Day, Malaysia!

I actually wanted to rant about our country's sad situation and bleak future... But these kind of articles are becoming a cliche for young, Malaysian bloggers. So, I shan't do it.

Instead, I'll post a random picture of an alphabet, and write my post based on it.And the alphabet is...

H!
The 8th alphabet in the alphabets.
Turn it 90 degrees and you'll get I!
Turn in 180 degrees and you'll get H again! ZOMG!
List of words that came across my mind that start with H: Happy, Hell, Howitt, Help, Holocaust, Happening, Hippies, Haemorrhage.

2 days ago, it stood for the 'H' in "Hap^2y Bday".
Yesterday its photo stood in my memory card, awaiting transfer to my computer.
Today it is the main topic of my post and the first alphabet in the post (pure coincidence I assure you).
Tomorrow... hm... will there be Hope for our country tomorrow?
The day after tomorrow...'s main character is Jack Hall and he's a paleoclimatologist.

. . .

Ran out of inspiration and ideas for the post. Thus ends the post. Haha.
Have a happy, enjoyable and productive day my readers.

No comments: