A random photo and more

So I took a series of photos of some playing cards and here is one of them. Along goes the photos of a dismantled Playstation 2. My dismantling skills improved! (I didn't break any ribbon cables, didn't deform any plastic parts and I don't think any metal parts are bent too! Yeay!

Peek-tures taim!^K&Q

^Sony generates emotions with this Emotion Engine! =D

^Power supply board, some board, casing with network adapter, casing with fan and controller module, shielding for PCB, motherboard, casing for expansion bay, heatsink, dvd drive, casing with button, more shielding.

^Heatsink!! The heaviest-ish component in the PS2. Solid metal! (likes) =D

^Cover cover cover

^The fan(s)! The fan in PS2 and my biggest fan on the laptop screen! =DD

^Thus ends the pictures (and life) of the PS2

Cheerios people! Have a nice Friday!

No comments: