Peekture Post

Some pictures taken few days ago and today...

^Berry-ish thingy?

^Looking out my window to a puff of cloud

^And the puff of cloud came into my room! XD

^Howitt Hall from the front. Note the wind struck trees

^Lisa's reflection through her new baby

^This is my favourite shot of Mei Xian's LX1 with closed lens (The effect in done using the Colour Accent scene mode in my camera)

^Not super fantastic, but it's a change of style... didn't want to take so many pictures of the whole camera

^Taking picture of the lens. Love the clean, clear shot. I think it's Deakin Hall in the background.

^My favourite shot of the day! Awesome Nostalgic effect from my camera. And it's in 16:9 too! Almost wallapaper worthy.

^Lisa with her new Nintendo DS lite. Happy early birthday, Lisa. Hope you liketh your present, and you should thank Pei Chern for it.

That's all for now folks! Hope you liked the photos as much as I do. =D

No comments: